Purchasing a medium or dark blend through this online Tender Fruits’ coffee will continue to support the Tender Fruits Collective year round with 25% of sales being donated to their fundraiser to house and care for more disabled babes!
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe$8.49 – $79.99Balanced and earthy with a strong jammy finish
- Mexico Tzotzil Coop$9.99 – $84.99Creamy, Butterscotch, Cocoa, and Praline.
- Migrations$8.49 – $79.99Deep earthy flavors with notes of spice, caramel and cocoa.
- Early Bird$8.49 – $79.99Crisp, fruity and sweet
- Front Porch$8.49 – $79.99Earthy, fruity and caramel flavors.
- Day Break$8.49 – $79.99This blend of coffees from South America, Africa and Sumatra is reminiscent of the warmth and brightness before sunrise.
- Main Street$8.49 – $79.99A coffee for everyday, this coffee is sweet, familiar and will keep you coming back for another cup.
- Espresso Blend$9.78 – $79.99Rich and full bodied with notes of cocoa, caramel and fruits.
- Brazil$8.63 – $71.25Smooth, clean cup with sweet, nutty and chocolate notes.
- Fog Lifter$8.49 – $79.99Clear the haze with this rich and robust medium-dark blend of specialty grade arabica coffees from Central America and Sumatra
- Fireside$8.49 – $79.99Dark, rich and fiery, feel the heat from this intense blend of our dark roasted coffees.
- Rise ‘N Shine CBD$14.99Sweet, and caramels.
- Rise ‘N Rest CBD Decaf$14.99Sweet chocolate, toffee and dates.
- DECAF Wote Konga Ethiopia$9.99 – $84.99Silky smooth with notes of honey, crisp pear, almond and an earthy herbal finish.
All current origins are available to customize your subscription with a favorite or leave it up to the roaster.
We source exceptional green coffees from a global network of coffee farmers dedicated to quality and sustainability. All of our coffees are roasted in small batches in our handcrafted roaster to bring out the best flavors in each coffee. You can continue this chain of sustainability by composting your coffee grounds and the bag (remove tin tie and labels).