We are branching out!
In an effort to keep our product line consistent and delicious we have developed a number of new blends this year. They are blended from specialty grade arabica coffees from our importers at Olam Specialty Coffee. Coffee from producer mills and buying centers offer us year-round availability, consistency and provide fair market prices for farmers. To keep our coffees affordable, consistent and sustainable we are opting to buy the bulk of our coffee from these regional mills and processing centers to support the average farmer.
We will continue to source single-origin coffees, and remain cognizant that these coffee come at a premium price, and the price of coffee is on the rise. We find that these coffees are fun and delicious in small doses, are fantastic high value crops for the producing farms, but challenging for us to offer in volume at this time. Look for limited releases of single origin coffees here on our website, or find us in person at the farmers market.
Upper Valley Coffee Roasters’ Blends
Listed from lightest to darkest find your perfect blend below!
- Migrations$8.49 – $79.99Deep earthy flavors with notes of spice, caramel and cocoa.
- Early Bird$8.49 – $79.99Crisp, fruity and sweet
- Front Porch$8.49 – $79.99Earthy, fruity and caramel flavors.
- Day Break$8.49 – $79.99This blend of coffees from South America, Africa and Sumatra is reminiscent of the warmth and brightness before sunrise.
- Espresso Blend$9.78 – $79.99Rich and full bodied with notes of cocoa, caramel and fruits.
- Main Street$8.49 – $79.99A coffee for everyday, this coffee is sweet, familiar and will keep you coming back for another cup.
- Fog Lifter$8.49 – $79.99Clear the haze with this rich and robust medium-dark blend of specialty grade arabica coffees from Central America and Sumatra
- Fireside$8.49 – $79.99Dark, rich and fiery, feel the heat from this intense blend of our dark roasted coffees.
- Rise ‘N Shine CBD$14.99Sweet, and caramels.
- Rise ‘N Rest CBD Decaf$14.99Sweet chocolate, toffee and dates.